[FanFiction] The Bad "Kara" Makes Me Fallin' Love (Chapter One)


Title                 : The Bad “Kara” Makes Fallin’ Love
Author             : Uci Pradipta and Utami Kurnia
Cast                 : KwangMin (BoyFriend), Kara (OC), and members of BoyFriend
Genre              : Family, Friendship, and romance
Type                : Multichapter
Disclaimer       : This is just FICTION and we aren’t know the character about KwangMin. KwangMin belong to his parents and he is my boyfriend *plakk. Kara is other character who belong to Utami Kurnia. And it's our first fanfiction with english. Please enjoyy ^_^




# Kara POV #

As usual I go to school. Appartently, my driver is forget to open the door. And I have just try to give him sign with beating my fingers. But he is still not understand. This is make me feel fed up. Finally, I reprimand him.
“Hey! Be it possibe to you to not open the door?! Open it now!” snarl me
I see his face look terified. And he is going to open the door right away.
I decide to descend from my car at once. Inadvertent, there is the wind, a big-enough wind, which blowing my hair. My junior class look me in side of my way. They are looking me with breath-taking eyes. Then, I fostering a great smile to them. I walk among them. Unbelievable, they are getting nosebleed! What a idioutsly they are!
“Hey! Move from my way, idiot!” snarl me to the idiot child. Unbelievable, they more stow down the nosebleed.
Suddenly from beside me, there was someone who bump me. The bookwrom.

With innocence face she said “Sorry, I am in hurry”
“You have to say sorry to me! Consequently, you must walk by your eyes!!!”snarl me to the bookworm.
Suddenly, KwangMin comes to help that bookworm. I dicrease him.
“KwangMin! Stop it! Your hands can be dirty if you touch that book!”
But no wonder  KwangMin look at my eyes exactly. He look very angry.
“Idh.. you’re very cruel! Evil! You should not say like that”  said KwangMin after help the bookworm and suddenly leave me .
With bad feeling I leave the bookworm and walk to class.


# Utami kurnia’s POV #
KwangMin look enjoying his I-phone when Chemical lesson. At the moment the class is quiet. At once....  Mr. Kim Seung——Teacher of Chemical lesson—— reprimand him.
Kara feel happy because her blood feud replied by Mr. Seung. She laugh complacently behind her book. Mr.Seung ask KwangMin to keep his I-Phone. And he ask KwangMin to explain the materials which has given in last week. With puppy face, KwangMin walks to in front of the class. DAR!! He failed to make Mr. Seung complacently. Finally, Mr.Seung ask KwangMin to come his office after school.

##  SKIP ## (When school over)
“You!? Why you here?!!” said KwangMin
“No problem, I  just definite that you are need me”
“I don’t think so! I DON’T NEED YOU!  Go away!” snarl KwangMin
“Wuuuu, ARE YOU SURE? LET US SEE!”
“YESS! I’M SURE!”
“YOU!!! YOU ARE VERY STUPID! ! Don’t  you know that I rarely help someone!” replied me to him.
“.....................” KwangMin has no answer. He clenching all of his finger, like want to hit wall.
The assignmnet who given by Mr. Seung are so many! If do by one person, it might be die!! The assignment are : theory work (exercise sheet) 2 piece of paper. It’s provide : 20 question, practice wok for identify the content of each compound atom during 3days, and explain in front of Mr.Seung with presentation form if it’s done.
IT’S ALL ABOUT CHEMICALS!! Of course KwangMin shock read this  memo, because he never respect with Chemical lesson.
 “It’s theory and practicals work! Theory = 2 piece of paper, but every piece is 20 question. And for the practicals, I decide to identify the content of each compound after that, I must explain the result in front of Mr.Seung with presentation form!” said KwangMin
“WOW! That’s great! Umm sorry, It’s wrong! Actually, that’s make my brain tired, so Bye KwangMin. I’m sure that you can do it by your self! hahaha”
“Hey! Nonono! I need your help now!”
“Why you change your mind? I know, it’s not easy for you right?! because you are not interesting with Chemicals! Absolutely, you need me. beause I know everything about chemicals. Is it right?!!!!!!”
“Don’t pluming your self excessive!” rough KwangMin






# KwangMin POV #
Damn!!! I got many assigment from Mr.Seung! Moreover that bad girl, queen of arrogant around the world FOLLOW ME -----‘’ Aah, STUPID ! Why I take care of her!?

“I saw you came to  Mr.Seung’s office, what are you doing there?” said YoungMin at once
“Huh.. you make me shock, I take assigment from him.”
“Assigment? The assigment of Chemical??  How odd!!! You respect with Chemical??? HAHA”
“I GOT PUNISHMENT!!! Oh please YoungMin don’t disturbed me!””
“Jiiaaaahh, You got badmood! I just said one sentence...”
.....
“Well, Good Luck for your assigment. I go to studio and gonna practice dance with other”
“OMG!! I have assigment, so I can’t join to practice dance with the other. Oh SH*T!!!!” rough KwangMin inside his heart.


# Kara POV
Stupid me! Why must I kind to him? How STUPID I AM!
“And you know the result kara?! You must help kwangMin EVERYDAY! Don’t you aware, your times will used up by helping him???!!!” I said on my mind


Pinggg...!!
“Can you meet me now? I’m in FoodCourt right now” text KwangMin to Kara by sending e-mail.
“Hah? I meet with you?” I replied
“Ya!” answer KwangMin
“Hey remember? You need me first, so you must come to me!”
“What a fussy you! Oke, I’ll come to your house!!”
KwangMin’s car arrived in front of my house. And he just struck up his horn. I am just in silence. Indeed, my servant feel confuse hear that sound of horn.
“Hey can you stop him to not do something STUPID like that!!!!!” snarl me
Then the servant told KwangMin to stop it.
Pingg....!!
One message recive.
“Hurry up  Kara!!!” texted KwangMin
“It’s up to me! You don’t have to deserve regulate me”
Once again KwangMin feel fed up. He hit his hand to steer car, and looked right of the window. Kara standing in front of the car with innocence face. KwangMin’s emotion overflow. And then he out of his car.
“What do you mean standing infront of the door?! Why you not enter to the car yet?”
“You must open the door for me even I’ll enter your car”
“Hah?!”
“It’s my habbit, and its already become rule”
“YOU!!!!!!!! CRAZY!!!” said KwangMin angrily
“Open the door for me or I’ll back again and NOT HELP YOU!” I said while I return half of my back.
“If  not because Mr. Seung!!!! I NEVER DO THIS!!!!!!” said KwangMin. Finally he open the door for Kara.
“Whateveerrrr! But, thanks:P”
At last, they go to a cafe. And begin to do KwangMin’s assigment.
That day, they finished the first assigment from Mr. Seung. Who knows? The evening, Kara got bad fever. After doctor examine Kara, truly the illness recrudescent. The condition getting bad everyday. Because the condition is too bad, she ask permission for not going to school for a moment. But, no one knows that Kara has got serious illness. Because the permission is written to permitted her to attend family agenda.


========================================================================
To be continued!!!
Please wait for the next chap! We'll fighting for the next chap!
Sankyuuuuu!!!
감사합니다

Komentar

Postingan Populer