Crazy But Fun

Hello eceryone~ I'm there to share some crazy story of my life :3
I'm forget the date but it was a beautiful morning when I saw "Bachelor's Vagetables Store" Korean's drama. Then, my friend texting me to "gowes bareng hari ini".
Then, she went to my house. Okay, i'm not take a bath yet when she arrived my home.
Then, i go take a bath yah and after then we went to gowes~
first, we searching for someone's house. 
We went to somewhere, and did you know? someone talk to us 'Ohayou Gozaimasu' and I plus my friend laughed. I'm NOT Japanesse but Javanesse.LOL but I really happy when people think that I'm Japanesse.
After that, we went to searching 'Japan Coure' in Sokonandi's area.
Plus, we talked English along the way~
Next, we went to Beteng. And this some pict~
My friend,Nia.
This is taken by me. Im better than Nia when take a pict.

 This is me. Look? This pict taken by Nia. 


But I like for this one~


I wanna laugh if I look at this one :P

Big thanks for a adult man for taken this pict


When I saw the sculpture I feel so scare. 





Crazy pose-_-




LOOK!!!! There was a store names EXOtic!!! hahah
I taken this pict because Im a EXOtics :3
Luhan, Baekhyun, AKU PADAMU~



This is taken by me~




How crazy!








And we met with Asian tourist when we walkin' ~




hahaha~ so this is my story~ how about your story?XD

Komentar

Postingan Populer