Be The Light



I don’t know what I feelin’ right now
Friday 12 April 2013, I brought a big hope. A hope and my dream.  Firstly, I feel so cheer up. I went to the place that I would be audition~ nyem, I went to that place with 5th other.
After we reach that place, then we entered. We went to the corner of the build. Then we saw many students like us who wanted to be paskib. Then, we tried one by one to check our height and weight.
Pfftttt, what dafuk it is. I was really shocked when I check my height. I just got 165,5 cm. but I got 159 when I checked it on school._. bzzzzz really disapointed~~~~
But what can I do? I just hope that my school get the other for fill my place.

From my own, its no problem if my place could be replace with the other. Just.. yeah, shock. And feel so disappointed. Maybe next year I can get more than 162 cm._. hope it deeply (Y)
Nyemnyem, from now I will work more hard for anything. For my future.
And there was a song that can make cheering me up and I can keep moving on
That is Be the Light. One Ok  Rock’s song.

Yesterday’s night turn to light
Tomorrow’s night return the light
Be the light..
~~
But we can’t choose what to do from the day after
So with that hope, with that determination

Let’s make tomorrow a brighter and better day

Komentar

Postingan Populer